Dr. Sirius Yoo
Dr. Sirius K. Yoo is a board-certified facial plastic surgeon and a board-certified head and neck surgeon. He is one of only a select number of surgeons in the nation to complete a prestigious fellowship in facial plastic surgery at Stanford University.
He heads SKY Facial Plastic Surgery, Senta's cosmetic surgery division.
Dr. Yoo is an active member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and has been a presenter and instructor at national meetings, teaching other surgeons advanced and new techniques.
- Aging face: blepharoplasty (eyelids), brow lift, facelift, and more
- Rhinoplasty (nose)
- MMinimally invasive rejuvenation procedures including BOTOX®, Juvéderm, and Sculptra
- Craniofacial trauma and reconstructive surgery
- Mohs reconstruction
- Sinus surgery
- Mole removal
Dr. Yoo’s approach to facial plastic and reconstructive surgery is to achieve a natural, balanced look that is individualized for each patient. “Too often, surgeons apply generalized techniques that result in an ‘overdone’ plastic surgery look. I believe that every face and personality is unique. I get to know my patients over a series of visits in order to customize my surgical approach. I find and create symmetry and harmony among the structural elements of the face, giving my clients the natural, balanced appearance they want.” Dr. Yoo operates out of two accredited outpatient surgery facilities and is dedicated to upholding the highest standards of safety and service.
American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Board-certified to perform facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
American Board of Otolaryngology
Board-certified to perform head and neck surgery, both cosmetic and reconstructive
Completed a prestigious fellowship in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Acted as Attending Surgeon and Clinical Instructor for the Department of Otolaryngology
University of Washington
Widely considered to be among the very best otolaryngology residency programs in the nation
Completed otolaryngology residency program; top 3% in the nation on Otolaryngology Inservice Exam. Trained for six years under the nation’s top experts in emergency trauma and complex craniofacial injuries.
Performed surgery for:
- Harborview Medical Center – One of the nation’s busiest trauma centers and the only Level I trauma center serving all of Washington, Alaska, Wyoming, Idaho and Montana.
- UW Medical Center – A world leader in medical discoveries, known for its state-of-the-art clinical care and break-through discoveries in medical science; One of the nation’s largest recipients of National Institutes of Health research funding.
- Seattle Children’s Hospital – A premier child health care and pediatric center; Recognized as one of the leading US hospitals for children.
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs – The Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care System is a distinguished leader in teaching, research and patient care.
University of Michigan
One of the nation’s most prestigious medical schools
Graduated with Doctorate in Medicine
Awarded Merit Scholarship
Authored research articles on head and neck oncology
University of Florida
Graduated with Bachelor of Science in Chemistry